Warwick Academy has 60 places available in Reception each year. These are free of charge and open to children of all backgrounds and abilities. For more information on the school’s admission criteria, view our Admissions Policy.
You can make an application for a:
- Primary school place for September 2019 if your child has their 4th birthday between 1 September 2014 and 31 August 2015
- If your child is already at primary school and wishes to move to a different school, you will need to make an in-year application instead.
Help with applying
Visit us at the school or call us on 01933 446900.
Click here to download Northamptonshire’s Primary School Admissions Booklet, call 0300 126 1000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If the number of preferences for the school is more than the number of places available, places will be allocated according to the school’s admission criteria. For more information, view our school's Admissions Policy.
Admission arrangements for pupils with SEN or disabilities
Children with a statement of Special Educational Need that specifies the school as the placement school will be allocated a place through a separate procedure, in accordance with the Special Educational Needs Code of Practice. For more information, see Northamptonshire’s Primary School Admissions Booklet.
Primary admissions for September 2019 intake
If your child was born between 1st September 2014 and 31st August 2015, they will be due to start Reception in September 2019. Even if your child currently attends a nursery attached to a school or has a sibling already at the school you must apply for a Reception place.
The closing date for the September 2018 intake was 15th January 2018, however if you contact the school directly we may still be able to support you with a late application for a place.
If you have already applied for a place, you will:
- receive your offer letter on 16th April 2018
- have until 30th April 2018 to accept or decline the offer
- have until 18th May 2018 to appeal against an admission decision. For details of how to make an appeal, visit the Local Authority website.